Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I had to wait a few days to write this article


I had to wait a few days to write this article. Simply put, it was the most agonizing ninety minutes of my life. If there was a video crew on hand to tape my sheer range of emotions I would've probably won an Oscar.
Now, as I wrote in my last article, our passion for football is what drives us to behave like uncontrollable idiots - pumping fists and gleeing in delight. However, a quick look towards the darker end of the spectrum and results vary. One moment can turn a passionate fan into a cheap air max 2013, raging lunatic, yelling obscenities and turning any simple household item in the room into a high speed projectile.
Milan Juventus isn't so much a football match anymore as it is a rugby scrum. In essence, it should be the real derby d'Italia, as it pits the team that has won the most domestic trophies, versus the most prestigious Italian side in European competitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment